When you first meet with your motorcycle accident attorney ask him to explain how his office will handle your motorcycle injury case and how the process will go. Some sample questions might be:
- How long will my motorcycle accident case take to settle?
- Are their any liability issues?
- What is my potential settlement?
- How often will you communicate with me?
- Is my spouse to be involved in my case (See loss of consortium)?
- Do I continue to communicate with my own insurance company regarding property damage or my medical injuries?
- Should I return phone calls, inquiries and contacts from the other insurance company?
- Should I give a written or recorded statement to the other side?s insurance company to “help them?”
- Will you send me regular written status reports or client questionnaires regarding the status of my case or claim?
- Will you give me adequate written notice of any important dates, medical examinations or court appearances?
- Can I receive a copy of my file if requested?
- Will I be properly notified when an insurance company makes a settlement offer on my motorcycle injury case?
- What am I expected to do when I receive a settlement offer on my motorcycle injury claim?
- Who is responsible for costs of my case?
- When can I expect to get some cash for my out-of-pocket expenses for injuries?
Finding the right motorcycle accident lawyer is a difficult and important task. If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident and are undergoing painful, protracted recovery, are out of work, or at home, you need the assistance to get through those “day to day” obligations required to promote and prosecute your claim or case.
The good news is that a qualified motorcycle accident lawyers are available. There are many to choose from and we appreciate your open ears and mind to hear about The Reinecke Law Firm. At The Reinecke Law Firm we pride ourselves in providing professional personal injury attention for our clients, support, management and guidance to help negotiate or litigate your motorcycle accident injury claim and obtain the maximum recovery for your injuries.
At The Reinecke Law Firm and The California Motorcycle Injury Lawyer, you have nothing to lose by calling our office for a free initial telephone conversation with our qualified personal injury motorcycle accident attorneys. Your issues will be reviewed and we will provide you with viable guidance and advice on how to handle your motorcycle injury claim. Even if you decide to handle your case on your own or talk to another attorney, you will have the additional information and tools needed for making the proper decision and who will represent you regarding your motorcycle injury lawsuit.
By following some our helpful guidelines and recommendations, we hope that you will ultimately decide to hire The Reinecke Law Firm as your motorcycle injury lawyer. We promise to work with you in your personal injury case to provide you with a productive and successful relationship as your motorcycle injury lawyer.
All of our clients complete client questionnaires regarding their satisfaction as motorcycle accident clients. Over the years, we have received a 90 percent settlement success rate in our motorcycle injury cases. We are one of the highest rated and most respected motorcycle accident law firms in California. We are there to provide guidance, advice and to aggressively represent our motorcycle clients to provide maximum recovery for their claim or case.
California Motorcycle Lawyer