When Road Hazards Cause Motorcycle Accidents
What if a dangerous road condition causes a motorcycle crash? Don’t Assume You’re on Your Own if Road Conditions Cause a Crash. Just as drivers have a legal responsibility to drive with reasonable care to prevent accidents, companies and government agencies have a legal responsibility to keep our roads reasonably safe to ride on. Examples of preventable dangerous road conditions include:
- A dump truck spills gravel on the road and it is not cleaned up in a reasonable amount of time, even though it’s a known hazard to bikers.
- A road construction crew fails to place warning signs of a construction zone, especially signs visible at night or poor visibility conditions.
- A road is repaired or built such that water pools at a curve, or uneven metal plates are on the road and no one repairs the hazard or places a warning sign despite knowing of the danger.
- A city or state fails to repair deep and dangerous potholes on the road or highway, even though they know the potholes are hard to see and could cause an accidents.
- The agency responsible for a road fails to place adequate warning signs regarding road work, blind curves and other hidden dangers.
Call The Reinecke Law Firm a Real Motorcycle Law Firm Helping Real Bikers
For over 25 years, Tom Reinecke has specialized in representing motorcycle riders in California injury claims. At The Reinecke Law Firm, we know how to fight against the “biker bias” that many riders face from insurance companies and drivers. Our goal in every case is to secure full and fair compensation after an accident that was not your fault.
Talk to a Lawyer Before You Talk to the Insurance Company
Protect your rights if you have been in a serious motorcycle accident.
Free call and consultation: If you have been injured in a left-hand turn accident, call California motorcycle accident attorney Tom Reinecke at 800-275-8326 for an immediate, no-obligation lawyer consultation. Save $500 in attorney fees by filling out our simple form.
ALWAYS: No Recovery – No Fee
California Motorcycle Lawyer